Jodie L. Badman
Clerk & Recorder
101 South Main Street
P.O. Box 647
Taylorville, IL 62568-0647
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
Clerk: (217) 824-4969
Recorder: (217) 824-4960
Fax: (217) 824-5105
Forms & Applications
- Click Here To Apply Online For a Certified Copy of a Vital Record
- Application For Search of Genealogy
- Getting Married? Click here to fill out your application online.
- Need to apply for an Assumed Business Name? Click here to fill out your application online.
- Want to Be An Election Judge? Click here for information.
Links & Resources
- County Board Meeting Minutes
- Am I Registered to Vote?
- Precinct Polling Places
- Online Voter Registration
- Current and Historic Election Results
UPCOMING ELECTION DATES:
GENERAL PRIMARY ELECTION – March 19, 2024
GENERAL ELECTION – November 5, 2024
CANDIDATE LISTING FOR MARCH 19, 2024
Legislators have recently passed HB3878 which increases the Rental Housing Support Fee by an additional $9.00.
The increase affects recording fees in all 102 counties throughout the State of Illinois and will take effect July 1, 2023.