Christian County Zoning
214 W. Market St.
Taylorville, IL 62568
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
County Board Room, Second Floor Of The Christian County Courthouse
- Call meeting to order
- Roll call
- Motion to approve the minutes from the June 28th ZBA meeting.
- Hear proposal, public comments, deliberate, approve or disapprove advisory report pertaining to the Text Amendment TX22-2 dealing with meteorological towers and the fee schedule item 15 on pg. 116.
- Hear proposal, public comments, deliberate, approve or disapprove advisory report pertaining to the correction of Text Amendment TX22-9 dealing with correcting text amendment in accordance with the meeting transcripts from the April 26th, 2022 Zoning Board of Appeals meeting.
- Hear proposal, public comments, deliberate, approve or disapprove advisory report pertaining to the Special Use Permit submitted by Cypress Creek for a 5 MW Solar Farm on Taylorville Township Parcels # 17-13-23-200-006-00 and #17-13-33-23-400-001-00 for the area West of Taylorville IL
All Variance, Text Amendment, Special Use, and Rezoning Applications Are Available for inspection upon request in the Zoning Office located at 214 W Market St Taylorville IL, 62568 Phone # 217-287-2334.
Christian County Board Chairman
P.O. Box 647
Taylorville, Illinois 62568
September 21, 2022
Members of the Executive, Personnel, Liquor and Legislative Committee
Craig Corzine, Chairman
Clint Epley Bryan Sharp Ray Koonce Dave Puccetti
The Executive, Personnel, Liquor and Legislative Committee meeting will be held on
Monday, October 3, 2022
at 6:30 pm
in the County Board Meeting Room, second floor of the
Christian County Court House, Taylorville, Illinois
The purpose of this meeting is for discussions and/or motions to approve/adopt and /or deny and/or table and/or amend and/or refer to an appropriate Committee in whole or in part the following:
- Public Comments
- Ordinance – O2022 CB 034
- Christian County Economic Development
- EMA Update
- ARPA Fund Requests
- Shelby Electric Broadband – Options and Letter of Support
- County Clerk Request
- Health Department – Parking Lot
- Control Gate – Animal Control
- Taylorville Animal Control Officer, Capital Development Committee for CCAC, and Friends of Christian County Animal Control – Request funds for Christian County Animal Control
- ARPA Procedure Model
- Carbon Capture and Storage Ordinance
- Current Six Month Moratorium Underground Carbon Sequestration Facilities Ordinance O2022 CB 022– Possible Extension
- County Clerk’s Salary Ordinance – O2022 CB 013
- Purchasing Procedures – Raising the Chairman’s Limits
- Credit Card Policy Review
- Closed Session Minutes
- Solid Waste Educator
- Personnel Handbook
- Personnel issues and/or personnel/other county policies/procedures, personnel or labor updates or any other matters or referrals that properly come before the committee.
708 Mental Health Board
Christian County Board Room
Second Floor, Christian County Courthouse
Monday, October 17, 2022
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Mental Health Funding
- Other Matters
- Public Comments